The provincial government has announced 1,785 new cases of COVID-19.
The partial release did not include data on active or recovered cases, deaths, hospitalizations or vaccination figures due to the holidays.
The government says it will provide a full update on Wednesday. A media briefing with provincial health officer Dr. Bonnie Henry and Health Minister Adrian Dix is scheduled for 3 p.m.
The new cases include:
- 791 new cases in Fraser Health
- 400 new cases in Vancouver Coastal Health
- 269 new cases in Interior Health
- 42 new cases in Northern Health
- 283 new cases in Island Health
No additional data was released on Tuesday. The BCCDC’s COVID-19 dashboard also says it will not be updated until Wednesday.