Fort St. John
• Richard Van Diepen (born 1958) was issued a one year $500 recognizance after allegation of causing fear of injury or damage in Hudson’s Hope in October 2019.
• Michael James Pouce Coupe (born 1984) was issued a one year $500 recognizance after allegation of causing fear of injury or damage in Halfway River in September 2019.
• Meaghan Alberta Elizabeth Woods (born 1987) was issued a nine-month $500 recognizance after allegation of causing fear of injury or damage in Fort St. John in June 2020.
• Marc Andre Renaud (born 1986) was sentenced to time served for breaching release orders in Fort St. John in June 2020.
• Kane Richard Norris (born 1988) was granted a conditional discharge with 18 months probation for flight from police and wilfully resisting a peace officer, committed in Moberly Lake in October 2020.
• David Richard MacDonald (born 1959) was fined $500 for driving while prohibited in Dawson Creek in November 2020.
• Justin Albert Joseph Bohnet (born 1985) was fined $300, prohibited from driving for three months, and ordered to pay $45 victim surcharge for driving without a licence in Dawson Creek in December 2020.
Email Managing Editor Matt Preprost at firstname.lastname@example.org.