• Emily Dawn Brill was born June 2, 2019, weighing seven pounds, 15 ounces. Parents are Andrew Brill and Jessica Tilley of Fort St. John.
• Maya Gene Becker was born July 1, 2019, weighing eight pounds. Parents are Ashlea Becker of Fort St. John.
• Triplets Sawyer Raymond William Stark, Soren Daryl Oswald Stark, and Clara Marie Hazel Stark were born July 15, 2019, at 11:50 a.m. Parents are Ryan and Nicole Stark of Fort St. John, and the triplets join their big brother Kalum.
• Nixon Smith Happy Hay was born July 18, 2019, at 8:27 a.m., weighing nine pounds, three ounces. Parents are Katie Hesketh and Ian Hay of Fort St. John.
• Thunder Alexander Apsassin Jr was born July 18, 2019, at 9:51 p.m., weighing seven-and-a-half pounds. Parents are Deborah Strynadka and Thunder Apsassin of Fort St. John.
• Hope Joyce Violet Apsassin was born July 19, 2019, at 10:24 p.m., weighing five pounds, seven ounces. Parents are April Dennis and Curtis Apsassin of Blueberry River.
• Chase Wyatt Favel was born July 20, 2019, at 8:22 a.m. weighing six pounds, 14 ounces. Parents are Kayla Favel and Gary Fairweather of Fort St. John.
Did you have a baby at the Fort St. John Hospital and want to see your announcement in the Alaska Highway News?
Email your free birth announcement to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop by our office at 9916 98 Street in Fort St. John.