Northern Lights Raceway had its first real event of the 2022 season.
Other than showers Saturday morning, and some timing glitches with the new system, the Done Rite Daylighting Nationals went off without a hitch this past weekend.
Fort St. John drivers Mikayla Fedderly, Ken Soderquist, and Bruce Romak among those that had first-place showings in their classes.
Here are the winners from their final eliminations:
- Saturday: M. Fedderly, 6.373 seconds, 109.30 miles per hour
- Sunday: M. Fedderly, 3.306, 109.75
No Box class:
- Saturday: A. Closkey, 6.556, 96.41
- Sunday: K. Soderquist, 7.459, 75.83
Motorcycles & Sleds class:
- Saturday: B. Romak, 8.265, 85.07
- Sunday: No event
Pure Street class:
- Saturday: B. Kowalski, 9.067, 74.34
- Sunday: B. Romak, 7.975, 84.95
- Saturday: E. Power, 8.024, 75.66
- Sunday: B. Iles, 12.205, 53.07
The final race weekend is set for September 3-4, not August 20-21 as earlier reported.
Email your club results and letters to firstname.lastname@example.org