Sentences handed out in Northeast B.C. courts for the week ending April 12, 2019:
Fort St John Law Courts
• Brandon Boyd Moore (born 1984) was sentenced to 30 days in jail for breach of probation.
• Cayla Lea Bitterman (born 1992) was handed a six-month probation order with a conditional discharge for breach of undertaking.
Dawson Creek Law Courts
• Jordan Pernell Scott (born 1992) was handed one year of probation with a suspended sentence for assault. Scott was fined $500 for breach of undertaking.
• Nicholas Kenneth Brown (born 1995) fined $500 and handed a one-year criminal driving ban for operating a motor vehicle while disqualified.
• Kristin Ida Handsor (born 1999) was handed a probation order with a conditional discharge for mischief $5,000 or under.
• Jason Alexander Dupuis (born 1971) was handed a one-year probation order with a suspended sentence for mischief $5,000 or under.