Sentences handed out in Northeast B.C. courts for the week ending June 14, 2019.
Fort St. John Law Courts
• Nicholas Reynolds (born 1998) was sentenced to 15 days jail, handed a 12-month probation order, and given a 10-year firearms ban for assaulting a peace officer. Reynolds was given a 12-month probation order and 10-year firearms ban for two counts of assault and uttering threats to cause death or bodily harm. Reynolds was jailed for seven days for breach of undertaking.
• Teri Lynn Wolfe (born 1978) was given a one-year probation order for assault and breach of undertaking. Wolfe was given a one-year probation order for another charge of assault. Wolfe was given a one-year probation order for intimidation of the justice system. Wolfe was given a one-year probation order for theft under $5,000. Wolfe was given a one-year probation order for another charge of theft.
• Joseph Nathan Brownfield (born 1978) was fined $2,000, given a 12-month probation order, and assessed a $300 victim surcharge for driving without reasonable consideration.
• Randy William Paul St Pierre (born 1988) was granted a conditional discharge with a one-year probation order for mischief under $5,000. St Pierre received the same sentence on a second charge of mischief as well as breach of probation.
• Michael Frederick Wydenes (born 1969) was fined $750 on two charges of for wilfully resisting or obstructing a police officer.
• Ryan Matthew Fallows (born 1991) was fined $200 for breach of undertaking.
Dawson Creek Law Courts
• Allan Matthew Courtoreille (born 1969) was sentenced to time served, fined $500, banned from driving for two years, and assessed a $75 victim surcharge for driving with a suspended licence. Courtoreille was sentenced to time served for being unlawfully at large.
• Desmond James Felix (born 1983) was given a four-month conditional sentence and a 12 month probation order for killing or injuring an animal. Felix received the same sentence on a charge of assault.
Email Managing Editor Matt Preprost at email@example.com.