Sentences and fines from Fort St. John, Dawson Creek, and Chetwynd provincial courts Oct. 19 to 23, 2020:
Fort St. John
• Barrington William John Chipesia (born 1984) was fined $1,000 and issued a one-year criminal driving ban for impaired driving, committed in Fort St. John in April 2018.
• Dean Richard Christison (born 1987) was fined $500 for careless use or storage of a firearm, and fined $500 and ordered to pay a $75 victim surcharge for driving while prohibited, both committed in Fort St. John in September 2018.
• Dustin Winston Shields (born 1988) was issued an eight-month $500 common law peace for criminal harassment, committed in Fort St. John in January 2019.
• Lola Ann Kimmie (born 1968) was issued a 12-month $500 recognizance after allegation of causing fear of injury or damage, committed in Goodlow in June 2019.
• Wyatt Mervin Clifford Foster (born 1971) was fined $200 and ordered to pay a $30 victim surcharge for driving without due care and attention, committed in Fort St. John in August 2017; fined $50 and ordered to pay a $7.50 victim surcharge for driving without a licence, committed in Charlie Lake in September 2018; and fined $50 and ordered to pay a $7.50 victim surcharge for driving without a licence, committed in Charlie Lake in November 2019.
• Aiden Letendre (born 1998) was granted a two-month conditional sentence with 12 months probation for two counts of uttering threats to cause death or bodily harm, committed in Kelly Lake in October 2019.
• Robert Allan Stanley Portman (born 1972) was granted an eight-month conditional sentence with 10 months probation for theft under $5,000, committed in Dawson Creek in March 2019.
• Terry Donald Kobasiuk (born 1975) was fined $200 for possession of a controlled substance; fined $300 and issued a 10-year firearms prohibition for possessing a firearm without a licence; and fined $300 for careless use or storage of a firearm, all committed in Chetwynd in July 2019.
Email Managing Editor Matt Preprost at email@example.com.