Sentences and fines from Fort St. John, Dawson Creek, and Chetwynd provincial courts for the week ending Oct. 18, 2019:
Fort St. John Law Courts
• Michael Robert Corris (born 1987) was sentenced to 78 days in jail, issued an 18-month probation order, issued a 10-year firearms ban, and ordered to provide a DNA sample for assault.
• Robert Lawrence Caven (born 1978) was granted a conditional discharge with a one-year probation order for assault.
• Jonathon Jay Beattie (born 1997) was issued a nine-month conditional sentence, ordered to provide a DNA sample, and ordered to forfeit a weapon for possessing a firearm without a licence or registration and storing a firearm contrary to regulation.
• Charis Desiree Annie Hunter (born 1987) was granted a conditional discharge with a six-month probation order for assault.
• Chance Little Feather Davis (born 1986) was fined $1,000 and issued a one-year criminal driving ban for driving while impaired.
Dawson Creek Law Courts
• Gerard Joseph Dillman (born 1959) was issued a six-month $500 recognizance after allegation of causing fear of injury or damage.
• Gordon Lynn Jeannotte (born 1955) was fined $500, issued a one-year driving ban, and ordered to pay a $75 victim surcharge for driving while prohibited/licence suspended.
Chetwynd Law Courts
• Evan Wesley Pshyk (born 1995) was fined $1,500, issued a 12-month driving ban, and ordered to pay a $100 victim surcharge for driving with a blood-alcohol level over .08.
• Clinton Roy Lalonde (born 1992) was given a 60-day conditional sentence and issued a 10-month probation order for assault.
• Monique Angelen Victoria Roy (born 1967) was fined $500, issued a 12-month driving ban, and assessed a $75 victim surcharge for driving while prohibited/licence suspended.
Email Managing Editor Matt Preprost at firstname.lastname@example.org.