Sentences and fines from Fort St. John and Dawson Creek provincial courts Sept. 8 to 11, 2020:
Fort St John
• Gustavo Andreas Cepeda Gallo (born 1987) was fined $2,000 and given a nine-month criminal driving ban for impaired driving causing bodily harm, committed in July 2018 in Fort St John.
• Nigel William Drapeau (born 1984) was sentenced to 18 months probation, issued a mandatory 10-year firearms ban, and ordered to provide a DNA sample for possession for the purpose of trafficking, committed in November 2014 in Fort St John.
• Joseph Alan Douglas Pastorek (born 1994) was fined $1,500 for impaired driving, committed in May 2019 in Charlie Lake.
• Martin Keith Davenport (born 1963) was fined $500, given one-year of probation, and assessed a $75 victim surcharge for driving without due care and attention, committed in July 2019 in Baldonnel.
• Fraser Llewllyn Turnbull (born 1998) was fined $500, given a one-year probation order, and assessed a $75 victim surcharge for driving without due care or attention, committed in May 2017 in Fort St John.
• Dannie Lee Wolff (born 1976) was fined $500 and given a six-month criminal driving ban for operating a vehicle while disqualified, committed in February 2018 in Dawson Creek. Wolff was fined an additional $2,000 and handed a one year criminal driving ban for failing to provide a sample, committed in March 2018 in Dawson Creek.
• Steven Norman Henry Lewis (born 1985) was issued a mandatory 10-year firearms ban for possession of a firearm without a licence or registration, committed in Sundance Lakes in March 2018. Lewis was fined $500 and given one year of probation for driving without due care and attention, committed March 2018 in Sundance Lakes.
Email Managing Editor Matt Preprost at email@example.com.