Sentences handed out in Fort St. John, Dawson Creek, and Chetwynd provincial courts for the week ending Sept. 6, 2019:
Fort St John
• Tyson James Kage Maurice (born 1997) was sentenced to 198 days in jail with an 18-month probation order, given a 10-year firearms ban, and ordered to provide a DNA sample for drug trafficking. Maurice was sentenced to another 14 days in jail for breach of undertaking.
• Ryan Josephy Michael Christensen (born 1977) was granted a conditional discharge with a one-year probation order for assault. Christensen was fined $200 for breach of undertaking.
• Kayla Ellen Stone (born 1988) was granted a conditional discharge with a six-month probation order for possession of stolen property.
• Glen Alan Larson (born 1964) was granted a conditional discharge with a six-month probation order for breach of undertaking.
• Kristopher Carl Hanson (born 1978) was sentenced to time served and given a one-year probation order for carrying a concealed or prohibited weapon.
• Spencer Tayler Thompson (born 1993) was given a 60-day conditional sentence with a one-year probation order for mischief under $5,000.
• Kelly Leanne Brown (born 1979) entered into a six-month, $500 peace bond for causing fear of injury or damage.
• Joshua Eric Foerderer (born 1973) was fined $1,000 and issued a one-year criminal driving ban for drunk driving.
• Travis Rodney McCullagh (born 1982) was fined $1,500 for driving while prohibited. McCullagh was fined $200 for breach of undertaking.
Email Managing Editor Matt Preprost at email@example.com.