Sentences and fines from provincial courts in Fort St. John and Dawson Creek for the week ending Oct. 4, 2019.
Fort St. John
• Adam Phillip McLeod (born 1988) was sentenced to 27 days jail, issued a 12-month probation order, issued a lifetime firearms ban, and ordered to provide a DNA sample for possession for the purpose of trafficking. McLeod was jailed for seven days and issued a 12-month probation order for possession of a controlled substance. McLeod was jailed for seven days for failing to appear pursuant to court order
• Jullian Melvin Randy Field (born 2000) was issued an 18-month probation order and 10-year firearms ban, and ordered to provide a DNA sample on two counts of assault with a weapon.
• Daniel Arthur Scott Carter (born 1976) was issued a suspended sentence with a one-year probation order, and assessed a $100 victim surcharge for mischief. Carter received the same sentence for possession of stolen property under $5,000.
• Lucius William Mattison (born 1977) was issued a one-year $500 recognizance after allegation of assault.
• Devin Daniel Calliou (born 1995) was issued a one-year probation order for possession of stolen property over $5,000. Calliou was issued a three-year criminal driving ban and a second one-year probation order for flight from police. Calliou was sentenced to 124 days for five counts of breach of probation. Calliou was jailed for six days for failing to appear pursuant to court order. Calliou was fined $500 and assessed a $75 victim surcharge for driving while prohibited.
Email Managing Editor Matt Preprost at email@example.com.