Here’s what happened in Peace Region courts for the week ending April 15, 2016.
There were no dispositions in Hudson’s Hope, Chetwynd or Tumbler Ridge.
Fort St. John Law Courts:
• Robin Colin Fleury (born 1971) was sentenced to 60 days in jail, one year of probation and handed a $200 victim surcharge for one count of uttering threats and one count of assault.
• Anna Camilla Krasemann (born 1987) was given a $100 victim surcharge for one count of breaching an undertaking or recognizance.
• Shannon Michael Bean (born 1963) was handed $200 in victim surcharges for two counts of breaching of an undertaking or recognizance.
Fort Nelson Law Courts:
• Ryan Eric Whitehead (born 1995) was issued a $100 victim surcharge for one count of assaulting a peace officer.
Dawson Creek Law Courts:
• Joel Warren Thomas (born 1997) was given 17 months in conditional sentences, seven years probation, and handed a two-year driving ban for two counts of mischief $5,000 or under, two counts care or control of a vehicle or vessel while impaired, one count of failure to stop at an accident, one count of willfully resisting or obstructing a peace officer, and several counts of breaching an undertaking or recognizance. He was also ordered to pay a $2,000 fine and $1,000 in victim surcharges.