Cheers rang out through the North Peace Cultural Centre as athletes from across the province showed off their hard-earned muscles at the 10th annual Northern Classic Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure Show over the weekend.
Competitors from around B.C. posed to sold out crowds as they vied for the coveted spots at the B.C. Provincial Championships.
As one of three provincial qualifiers, the Northern Classic has really established itself in not only the local bodybuilding, fitness and figure culture, but in the province as a whole.
Here are some of the top results:
1. Phillip Heinrich
1. Tyler Heit, 2. Kyle Prosper, 3. Sachdev Toor
1. Tyler Heit, 2. Jerret Arndt, 3. Sachdev Toor
Light Heavy Men
1. Riley Mueller, 2. Hamed Roshenas, 3. Zak Kinder, 4. Mohammed Shukri Shubear, 5. Sean Riley
1. Kent Nolan, 2. Pinder Kaloti, 3. Phillip Heinrich
Men's Overall - Riley Mueller
Men's Best Poser - Hammed Roshenas
Mutant Award - Pinder Kaloti
1. Marissa Leriger
1. Kayla McColl, 2. Faye Anstey
Fitness Overall - Marissa Leriger
1. Tricia Martin, 2. Meaghan Taylor
1. Kyreen Davisdson- Adam, 2. Amy Berukoff, 3. Jessica MacAdams, 4. Colleen Mackinnion
Bikini Overall - Tricia Martin
1. Heidi Mois, 2. Shannon Wright, 3. Tracey Fallis, 4. Lori Heins, 5. Lynette Bryan
1. Karley Green, 2. Terri Stanley, 3. Debbie Johnson, 4. Melanie Perrin, 5. Tina Bustamante
1.Cara Roberts, 2. BJ Shead, 3. Christine Hill, 4. Duska Korda, 5. Sue Parker
1. Jessica Novak, 2. Tanya Fines, 3. Teresa Tuohy, 4. Jennifer Liddicoat, 5. Mardy LaGreca
Figure Overall - Karly Green
The top competitors in each category qualified for the B.C. Provincial Championships, which will be held at the Massey Theatre in New Westminster July 16.